Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day! [&APersonalNote]

Hiii everyone~ ♥ How was your Christmas(Or whatever you may celebrate) and your (maybe) full day of shopping today?! :D...OHOHOHOHO.


Christmas
I ended up waking up at like 8 or 9 at my mom's boyfriends house! T_T. Waa. I usually wake up at like 10 or 11, but since his house is so freezing cold, I always wake up so early..ish.

But once everyone woke up we decided to open gifts and such!
I got $100 from my dad and his girlfriend and some beef jerky (that tasted like alcohol in it T_T. da heck man. I almost puked LOL)



And then I got another $100 from my mom and her boyfriend with a funny card. LOL IT SANG OMG. IT MADE MY DAAAY!!! Like those musical cards~ It also had a picture of people skating, which apparently reminded them of me because I used to skate! XD ( I still kind of do DX)

I also got a card from my boyfriend that was so cute omg ;_;. ♥♥

Click here to see/read! (Might be a bit blurry though)

And yeah. LOL. We decided to get more gifts on Boxing Day today at Cambridge Mall! :D
On the things I got, they came to about $87.99. There were a lot of buy 1 get 1 free at La Vie En Rose!
There was also a 4 for $5 for panties there too! XDD
(Surprisingly, my mom wanted to buy them all instead of having me to buy it....................................................................)

Anyways. I went to Spring today and they didn't have my shoes on sale. TT__TT... The lady could've told us that it wasn't before we decided to come today! D:< . 
So instead we tried Sterling. But they were many high heels! D: Or hideous boots LOL .
Then I went to Payless and got these for $60. XD


Then we checked out La Senza because Jess had to find a bra...and stuff. But nothing really.
They were okay. The sales were okay. Yeah. Okay.
Then we headed to Sirens ~ .
And I got these things :3 :

Instead of usually getting this for like $20, got it for $10. It's pretty skinny at the bottom so it'll fit instead my boots~

Got this for $5 ^_^. For maybe going out on occassions with dresses and my boots because I just love my boots. :D
My mom also got like a couple shirts ~ Same with Jess o:
Omg. Apparently, Jessica's brother spent like $300 on video games/movies D:. And then spent more on two  pair of pants and two hats. The hats were actually nice! ^_^

Anyways, then we decided to go to La Vie En Rose in a plaza and I got these pajama's. I found it quite cute :3.....ish.
And asian.
LOL.
This was a buy one get one free! The shorts were free :D.
Shirt: 7.99
Shorts: 4.99
And some panties that...I will not post. LOL
Then!
After we went to Best Buy XD
I got a Karma Koin card (they actually donate to charity when you purchase one too!) just for MapleStory :$. I paid this on my own and it came together with tax, $28.25


Then we went home. It was such a nice day. I actually passed out from being so tired! XD
And now I'm currently at my boyfriends house. His sister got me a Hello Kitty roll on perfume! Waaa! It smells so good and it's so cute HJFIEA;FJAEWO;JFAW ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Isn't the bottle so cute? His sister knows me too well :')

So how was your shopping experience if you went shopping? Did you get anything that was just a great deal? If you didn't go shopping or go anywhere, are you going to ?! :D

That's it for now. I'm going to go on MapleStory and nerd on my glasses. 
Bye everyone ♥
Happy Holidays! :) 


This may be my last post for a while. I'm going to be going to the hospital tomorrow or some time this week so I can figure out what's wrong with me. If I can, I'll try bringing my laptop and blog in the hospital :D! ♥ If I don't, have a safe holiday :) ♥

3 comments:

  1. sweet clothes , and that hello kitty perfume bottle sure is fancy and blingy , i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will get better soon :D'
    Then i wish you a Happy New Years and all the best wishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Isa ♥

    Aww, thank you ♥
    I wish you a belated Happy New Years :) !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥