Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Favourite GIF & Hairstyles~

Hii everyone~~ ! How was your weekend and your Monday...and Tuesday...And today.. :D... ?

My dad left to Cuba a couple weeks ago and came back a week later. When he came back, he brought back some chocolates for my brother and me! 

Here's a picture :3 :

The chocolates all taste like they have alcohol in them..ㅠ___ㅠ... Well I haven't tried the huge one at the front. But the others I have. Well now I have to give it to my brother or else it'll just.. be in random place at my apartment for over a year... LOL
My dad also got me a bracelet in the top left corner of the picture and a key chain bongo thingy.
I actually got so excited and played with my key chain for like 10 minutes before trying the chocolate in the back. It was okay.....And my dad got almost the same things for my brother. Except, his chocolate in the box has more alcohol. Ohohohohohoho!


And most of the rest of the days...there wasn't anything really.
Except I actually started playing MapleStory all over again because of the new job Cannoneer. It's so much fun and I just got to level 70 today!...My brother and I are waiting for the Demon Slayer class. It looks so sick in Korean MapleStory. I can't wait! XD


I found this GIF that I haven't seen in so long. It was my most favourite gif ever,
And it still is..:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AHAHAHA. Isn't it amazing? I used to use this all the time on msn. ♥


Anyways, the other day, I was looking around the Gyaru forums and downloaded some magazine scans. Mainly Ranzuki, Egg, Popteen and Ageha!
I'm not really good with styling my hair but I was looking around for hairstyling tutorials!
I ended up saving them and putting them into a folder for specifically hairstyles I want to do in the very near future!

When I get my hair cut, I'm going to try to get my hair volumed at the top like this...if I'm able to and curl the rest without using heat and/or try a short hair style like this:


Waaaah! Isn't Kumikki's hair like this so nice? ㅜ___ㅜ
If anyone has a link to a video or knows how to do this, can you send/type me it?! D:
I'm going to try to get my bangs cut before Christmas and I'm going to try a full fringe :P
And I really want to know how. I want to do it for New Years because I'm going to try to take full effect on make-up and hair in 2012! My new goal =').

I also have to figure out what to use to contour my nose and highlighting my face! D: (Tips are very much appreciated ♥)



Guess what guys? D:
THE HEEL OF MY FOOTS SWOLLENNNNNN.

It hurts soooo much.
If I could, I'd stab it with a play dough-made knifeeee.
Just you know...
STAB STAB STABBBB it ? :D ♥... Ehehe

Weeeell , this post is long enough. I'm sorry if I bored you! D:
So...
Bye-bye for now! C:
아녕!!!~

Raaawr! I'm going to come and eat yooou ! D:<
[Taken a while ago..LOL]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥