Monday, December 19, 2011

NyanCat! NyanNyan~

Hi everyone! :3 How was your weekend & today?! :D Mine was okay~

Yesterday, I went shopping for as long as my body was able to hold me up ^_^. There was a 5 for $20 at Bluenotes ~ I got two tank tops and two shirts.



I'm actually going to cut those shirts. Not the tank tops though XD!
I'm going to make it an off the shoulder shirt so I can wear it to hip hop classes! ^_^
Hehe.
I also got a few or so cards from Carlton Cards for my mom, dad, mom's boyfriend, my boyfriend and my brother! ^_^
I'll probably post pictures of them on Christmas~ Hehe.

Oh! And I was looking for knee high boots to wear on a daily basis or almost a daily basis. Or knee high heel boots. I don't know. It took a while T_T. But i found some! That I'll be  getting on Boxing Day! Hehe. It's so cuuuuute! :D





I also helped my mom's boyfriend's daughter, Jessica, with baking cupcakes! Sadly I didn't get any pictures. My camera died out on me before I was able to take any pictures of anything T_T
And I also baked some gingerbread cookiesss! Hehe :D 
I'll take a picture of them next time ^_^.


So I was on Tumblr earlier, and there was this post that mentioned something that I tried.
Check it out LOL:
Ahaha! Simply just type nyanit.com/ before ANY url.
Example: nyanit.com/s2-Ediilyy.blogspot.com
nyanit.com/facebook.com
:DDD!
Isn't it so cute and omgg ♥
I've been playing it for the past 30 minutes :$.
NYAN~~~~ 


Mercedes came to MapleStory today! Waaaa. It's so fun but there's so many KSers D:<.
Then there was this one rude guy. I asked nicely to not KS and just change channels right? He ended up leaving. Then came back and bitched. All I kept saying was "Someone's in a bad mooddd" and "Assuming is not a good thing for little kids :)" Whisp-chatted him and stuff. Omg. He was so pisseddd! XDDD

Hehe! That's all for now :3. Byebye ♥

Omgg! It's taking over my screen and bloggg!! XDDDD

5 comments:

  1. Uhh cupcakes *__* nom nom!!
    OMG! you made my week with the Nyancat thingy!! XD I'm actually seeing it right now o__o.. sooo addicting!! XDDD Nyancat!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool shirts , is'nt shopping so much fun ^.^ i love going shopping , just not the trying on the clothes part lol, whats some of your favorite stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know NyanCat... Huhu I copy your url on my blog... it's very fun and cute. Thanks you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Reina
    It really is :) . & Yes, it can be quite bothersome :P

    I actually don't have a favourite store~ I just go into a store based on whats are put in the front in those glass windows XD!

    @Okashi Yummy
    It is addicting! LOL It's forever my favourite thing about the internet :').

    @Astralys
    Aaw, you're welcome!
    It's fun, isn't it? :D Especially the music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol and thats cool , i do that sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥