Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yuki got a new "G" sweater, yo~

Hey guys! ~
I just came back from dance class and I feel so lazy and tired.. But not lazy enough to blog!~

Anyways, today I watched Girl's Life (unsubbed). I was waiting for over a year or so for someone to sub it, or at least find a link to an un-subbed one with decent quality and timing and finally, I found it! I was just checking Ricoche and found the link. But I gotta say, Sakurina's hair is always amazing. She's one of my favourite Gal/Model ♥. Although I couldn't understand it since it was in Japanese, I read through their body movements, emotions, etc. So I got half of it, but the other half, it looked so emotionless...and dead. I think it's just me though. But I suggest you guys to check it out if you like the Gyaru styles and especially love Sakurina! I admire her ☺.


After, I just went to Wal-mart and got hairspray (strong hold~), a new teasing comb, FOOOD♥!, and more bobby pins. I tend to keep losing them but find them like...2 weeks later. My puppy always seems to find my lost false eyelashes and stuff...

Oh yeah! I got my puppy, Yuki, a new sweater and jacket!
I only took pictures of her in her sweater so... Here! ☺:





Yuki's just chilling with her G sweater and her Halloween pajama...Because she's G.. :P


Tugging on her Halloween pajama when I was trying to take it away :P


Afterwards, I went to my Hip Hop dance lesson! It was so tiring. Omgsh. We learned so many new little routines/combinations.. and we also figured out what our costumes for the recital was! The girls' costumes are pretty ..I don't know.. with fish net tights/orwhatevertheyarecalled underneath these really short shorts ;) and the only guy in our class is..well, he was going to wear a gold jacket and gold shoes with baggy pants and such but the price was so expensive. Haha. xP. 



I can't wait for our Christmas show for dance this year! It's going to be on December 20th. But that's if I can make it.. I'll be so sad if I can't though! TT __ TT.

I'll be ending this post with pictures of me that I took after dance class..because.. I was just bored and had nothing else to do.. ☺...
Hi peace sign. It's nice to meet you.  v(≧∇≦o)(o≧∇≦)v
Hey. It's the flower to my bedroom door~ (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜



So that's all for now~ Oh! One more thing. I probably won't be blogging as often. Like, at first I will be, but it'll probably slowly slow down :P. 

Bye for now everyone~ 




1 comment:

  1. You dance? You should upload a video! xD
    btw I love your blond hair. I can't imagine how people manage bleached hair >,<

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥