Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Formspring & Kpop/HP videos~♫

Uwah~~ Hii everyone! How are you all today~? 


I've been sick for the past 3-4 weeks so I wasn't able to go to school ;_;. Not sure what's wrong with me yet though. LOL

I'm so mad though! My Accounting teacher said he won't help me at all with the things I've missed..But then my Vice Principal said he'd get all teachers to help...I don't even know anymore LOL. And I feel as if my Family Studies teacher thinks I'm lying because of her body posture and everything. She even laughed.. You wanna see me scream woman?! D=< I will scare you~~~ mwuahahha.


Anyways! Other then that.. 
My friend that lives in New Brunswick asked me to go to his school's formal dance with him. Well, he wishes I was able to go but I live so far awayyy! Since his first language is French, it took us a while to figure out what a "bal" was. He doesn't know some words in English and since I don't know much French.. It took us so long. After like 10-30 minutes, we figured it out! Ahaha.





Also, my friend sent me so many videos~
The first one (click here) is a fan-based mv of Harry Potter! It's just amazing. Best fan-made video, ever. If you're into HP, you better check it out! My life is right there. Omg.
The second one (click here) is Tick Tack by U-Kiss! ♫ This music is Korean/Kpop. Korean music is my all-time favourite! But this song makes me kind of want to dance. I wanna learn the dance! :P
And lastly, the third one (click here) is Luv Holic by F.Cuz. I'm sad that LeeU left, but members come and go, right? This song makes me want to dance even MORE. The dance looks so simple and everything. ~ ♫ 


I also checked my formspring today, and got this:



(If you can't read what the anon said, it says "haha loser. ur single now.") 

I find it extremely hilarious how people determine relationships online. LOL (But just so you all know, I'm not single. I'm in a happy relationship and our one year anniversary was exactly last week, Nov 30th. ☺)
Reason why I said gray-faced, is because when you check your inbox, it doesn't show any picture but a gray-face. So..LOL Yeah! :P

My brother is wearing a dress shirt, and my mom and I asked why since he doesn't usually wear dress shirts. The response we got from him was "Every now and then I want to look and feel sexy." AHAHAH. But really, he had a job interview. I hope it went well ! :D

Well, that's all for today~ Bye everyone and have a great day/night! ^_^

Doesn't this cake look so good and sparkly? I don't know. It's just.. I just want to  make it and eat it, you know? LOL

1 comment:

  1. They're losers because they can't say it without anon...Aiyah.

    Omgomgomgogmogm F.cuz Love holic omgomgomgomg Kan looks like he came out of an anime la~ >3<

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥