Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas ☺ !

Hello lovelies! :D Merry Christmas to all of you ♥
Hope you have a splendid time with all of your loved ones, or most of them ☺.

Our Christmas tree! XDD
My Christmas break started on Friday afterschool ! :D Some of you started on around, Wednesday maybe? I don't know LOL. So far, my break is okay :3.

Today I taught my dad to how to use a touch phone!
But he has the same phone as me ㅠ___ㅠ!!! (Samsung Galaxy Gio)
But he got the hang of it~ Especially since he finally figured out how to answer calls and stuff on it LOL.




I also made some spring rolls with my mom!

It looks a bit burnt, eh? :P
But it's sooooo yummy! Ahhhhhh! ♥♥♥

After making some spring rolls, I got ready to go to a family Christmas party with my mom and her boyfriend and my mom's boyfriend's daughter, Jessica XD!
It was kinda fun. But I many went for the food.. LOL.
There was Lasagna, cookies, something, and something, and something! :D LOLOLOL
Hahaha...I'm soooo funny....Hahahaha.........>_>.

I was on Tumblr earlier and omg:
Click here to see a bigger picture of this.
LOLOL.
Funny, eh? Maybe it's just me though. D:

I also Camwhored a bit :$. I curled my hair! :D After so many weeks~





I'm going to open my brown circle lenses soon ♥
I'm starting not to like black lenses on me so... I might as well stick with brown and gray! ^_^
I was kind of fooling around with the hat at the last picture so... :D...
I'm actually starting to really like my smile! After getting my braces off :3.

Hehe~
Well, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas or are having a great Christmas already. ♥

P.S. I may do a video on how I do my make up soon. I'm kind of tired of explaining what or how I do my make-up so...a video would be able to show it! And if I'm bored, I'll do it on my hair in the pictures above too! ^_^. 

1 comment:

  1. hey join the canada gyaru group on fb! u get to meet neat gals from toronto too! http://www.facebook.com/groups/canadiangyaru/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥