Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First post (ノ^∇^)/ !

Hello everyone ヽ('ー'#)/ ~ This is my first post, so I guess I'll tell you guys a little bit about myself!(⌒_⌒)


Name: Edily! :D
Age: 16
Location: Ontario, Canada. About an hour or so away from Toronto :P
Favourite Foods/Deserts: Sushi, Deep fried vanilla ice cream, Shredded pork xD, pizza~
Pets: A currently 9 month old puppy named Yuki!
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing/Shopping online, Dance classes (I've taken 5 different dances throughout my life plus figure skating), Singing, and nothing much really :P.
Favourite stores/brands: Liz Lisa, Jesus Diamante, Forever21, Guess, and more!~
Inspirations: Ayumi Hamasaki and Tsubasa Masuwaka :D

I love the Gyaru style, especially Hime! (If you don't know what that is, I suggest you to google it right now!
( ̄〜 ̄;))
I'll mainly be blogging about my life like what I find by browsing/shopping online, what happened at school, how I did my make-up/hair that day, etc.

So yeah, I'll be ending this post with a recent picture of me ♥
Have a great day/night (* ̄▽ ̄)ノ~~ ♥

4 comments:

  1. i love your blond hair:)



    http://rosieannax.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Rosie Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw thank you ♥ ~
    & I followed you ~ C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute ! You can to believe a very pretty gyaru. Welcome to the gyaru world xD...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cuttie, i follow your blog since many day and i have just seen that you were half cambodian and half chinese as me lol.

    I love your blond hair ^^
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥