Monday, January 9, 2012

Hii~ & Purikura Android Apps~

Nanana~ Helloo ~
(I wasn't able to go to the doctors and such yet. Just made calls and went out a few times. So I'm just waiting to get into the Sick Kids Hospital at the very moment)

It's been a while, ne?
Happy late new years! :D
I karaoke'd with my mom's boyfriend at his house since no one else wanted to do it either. Everyone just fell asleep except us, staying up until 3:30AM. XDD!
We were so horrible at it, but it was a lot of fun ☺
How was your New Years? Did you guys do anything fun? 





So the past few or so weeks I've been reading some manga's and watching some Korean dramas!
Right now I'm waiting for Dengeki Daisy chapter 46. It's taking so longgg T____T !
I also just finished episode 15 of My Fair Lady/Take Care of my Young Lady. I'm going to finish the last episode later, but omg. ;n;.... Why so cuuute.
Before that, I watched Flower Boy Ramyun (Ramen) Shop. Waaa. I think I'm going to go crazy with this~


OH! I recently got many apps on my android phone. I got Kiradeco, PhotoWonder, emojimail, some app that changed my alert sounds to this super kawaii one, KBS World (BETA), and some Korean apps to learn. I also got StARCALL. 
Kiradeco and PhotoWonder is an app for pictures to edit and purikura-ish! :D Kiradeco > purikura. PhotoWonder > edit brightness and such.
emojimail... I'm still trying to figure out how to work it ;_;. but it's super cute!

Here's a sample I made with Kiradeco and PhotoWonder joined.
I used the "Sweety" thing on PhotoWonder and just did everything on Kiradeco XD

Original:
Edited:
This was taken with my Android at a New Years family gathering~
And I kind of got bored so I did one of my boyfriends. It's so... purple-y XD! And it's only with Kiradeco. Kind of got lazy to edit with PhotoWonder for some reason and I wanted to watch my Korean Drama~
Taken last week during a date~ He was .. really not that ready LOL. Hehe. Gomenasai Micky~
Haha, that's really about it, other than calling people around and stuff :D
Hope you guys had a fun holiday break and had a great first day of school...Maybe not though..
I'm stuck at home for now so~ yeah :D
Byebye c:

1 comment:

  1. wow those edited pics are really cute , i wanna try that app too ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥