Monday, January 23, 2012

Harhar Random post~

I'm sorry about not posting much T_T. I've been kind of... lazy.

I was watching Chibi Devi! and Kaichou Wa Maid-sama the past few days.
I got bored so I decided to watch some random animes XD!
I ended up started reading Kaichou Wa Maid-sama after the anime was over ;_;. 
waaaaa. So cute DX. Both of them omg. DX
I'm sad that Chibi Devi! is only 5 minutes long each episode TT___TT...

I also ordered a couple more things on Etsy and I'm waiting for them to arrive now c:. I'll take a picture of them when they get here and post about it and probably do my first decoden on something :D.....
I also played MapleStory some more and got to level 129 on my Mercedes XD.

I'm kind of hungry now... So I'm going to go get something to eat! LOL
So I'll post more later this week~ Byebye :3 ♥
Have a lovely day/evening~

2 comments:

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥