Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decoden on Etsy~

Hey lovelies ♥ !
I thought I'd just make a small post because right now, I have nothing to do! XD

I was kind of bored today so I was googling around and youtube-ing around about Decoden.
For some of you who may not know what Decoden is, here are some pictures of it! (Of course, I found it all on Tumblr! XD)

More after the cut:

Of course they are not always pink! XD


So now that you sort of have an idea of what they are, I can continue on LOL.

I was on Etsy almost all day and kept looking for deco's and decoden molds and stuff, and they were all so cute! Even though I haven't bought anything YET, my favourite stores would have to be cuties4usRoppongiKitsch, AND MiniatureSweet!!!
Right now, I just reserved a DIY Set E (20 pieces) from cuties4us and the girl I talked to, Alda, was extremely nice! Once I confirm my bank account with Paypal, I'm definitely getting it and then I'll be able to make multiples of them and do my very first decoden for this little container I have!! 

Oh, and this is what the set looks like:

When I get the set, I am also going to try to make Bubble Tea to go along with all my deco's! I might as well have a big collection of it =']

So yeah, that's about it! I can't wait until I get it. I'm super duper excited!
Have a wonderful night/day ♥ !!!

I think I'm going to use this .GIF at the end of each post unless I find something even cuter. ♥♥


2 comments:

  1. wow their so cute , however are deco's edible , or are they molds where you can create a cute cake to show off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just molds you can create to show off! Most people actually do it as a hobby :3

      Delete

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥