Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stupid flabs & jigglypuffs!

Hiya lovelies~ Sorry for not posting much !
Lots of things have happened that kind of made me unable to update ! 




So lately things have been rough, but that's okay! ^_^
I've been trying to go to the gym for the past two weeks to get myself a bit healthy again! 
Ohohoho. 
The flabs on my arms are what I'm trying to get rid of, and trying to get a flat stomach TnT
My arms are all like "Weeeee you'll never get rid of me~ Muahahha"
Even though my stomach is getting flatter, the flabs on my arms are still there. IT'S HORRIBLEEE

I was bored after dance class last week and started webcam-whoring........If that makes sense! XDD


I'm still trying to figure out to contour my nose. Ugh. I swear I'm going to stab my pillow tonight TnT!
It's also sort of hard for me to find a colour to contour & highlight with....you knoooooow? I don't know. Maybe I'm just that lazy too TnT.. But I'll improve! Muahahha.


On Saturday, I was at my mom's (now) fiance's house and we were talking about my (almost) step sisters wedding! But at 12 we had to go upstairs so the adults could talk about it and stuff. So we ended up cleaning up her closet and she gave me quite a lot of clothes! Some are a bit small though.... Curse these two big jigglypuffs! Most clothes out there won't fit my jigglypuffs but will fit underneath :( !


Well its about 1:43AM here now! So I'm off to bed (maybe ~ kekeke)
Night/Morning lovelies ♥ And stay beautiful/handsome c:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comment below ♥